WTB - Low mileage Mystichrome and Mystic

Mystic195

Established Member
I am looking for a low mileage Mystichrome and Mystic. PM if you know of anything. I am willing to trade my 4200 mile stock black 93 cobra or do a straight out purchase.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
your 93 sounds sweet.

so you are looking for a 1996 and a 2004?

that seems like an awesome idea! there is a nice mystic chrome for sale in Kansas I believe. 41 miles for 19k, not sure if he wants to trade or not though.

good luck, I really would love to have a mystichrome also.

here the link for the 96 mystic chrome

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/2230247774.html

Last edited:

bdeknegt

2004 Original Mystichrome Convert.

I have one for sale on this site in very excellent condition. It only has 10,500 miles and always a garaged Arizona car>

dlaude

Established Member
Oh are you the guy on chicagosvt and chicagolandmustangclub? I'm ToplessMystic on there. What is the price range you're looking for an '04 Mystichrome vert with ~25k miles on it? Or only coupes? I hadn't planned on selling mine, but you never know.......

Mystic195

Established Member
Thanks for the links and info guys. I am actually looking for a coupe mystichrome.

I talked to the guy in Kansas City and that car looks like what I am looking for. I also found a 7k mile 96.

I would sell the 93 only if I can trade it on a mystic or Mystichrome or get a deal done on one before selling it.

MysticEM

I have one (yes 96 Mystic) with 36k miles on it that I'll sell you for 13k... Has an intake, off-road Hpipe, short throw shifter, 3.73 gears, and Flowmasters.... its a beast. No accidents, body is amazing, brand new tires too... fronts have roughly 4500 miles on them, backs have less than 500. Send me a message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread