WTB: LOW MILE Cobra Vert or Coupe Within Reasonable Distance of Memphis TN

Lowflight

Established Member
Car must be near flawless and streetable. This will be a daily driver. Minimal mods are fine (pulley, exhaust, CAI, springs are all ok).

• NO BLACK,YELLOW, (will consider White)
  • Prefer DSG,Any Red,Sonic Blue
  • Will be paying CASH, no financing or borrowing money from mommy and daddy
  • Prefer the car have STOCK wheels. FR500 are the only wheels other than stock I like
  • NO ACCIDENTS OR PAINTWORK OR ANYTHING I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IF I HAVE TO SELL

Willing to pay a reasonable premium, but not looking for $27k or 30k cars.

Last edited:

bull3441

Established Member
My friend has an '04 red 'vert, 19k miles. Only mods are mufflers and an MGW shifter. the car is in NY, but he's only asking $25k. He just sold his 1968 GT500 and is now selling the Termi. The car has never seen rain or snow and is kept in a climate controlled garage. If you're interested PM me and will give you his email. I have zero interest in this, but it's the cleanest 'Vert I've seen.

Lowflight

Established Member
My friend has an '04 red 'vert, 19k miles. Only mods are mufflers and an MGW shifter. the car is in NY, but he's only asking $25k. He just sold his 1968 GT500 and is now selling the Termi. The car has never seen rain or snow and is kept in a climate controlled garage. If you're interested PM me and will give you his email. I have zero interest in this, but it's the cleanest 'Vert I've seen.

That's what I am looking for, but a bit far away for me. I have plenty of FF miles to fly anywhere, but the drive back is what I don't have time to do.

bcrawford67

Established Member
I have a tastefully built 16k mile 2003 DSG, but its in your dont want to spend zone. Dont know if youre willing to stretch for the right car or not. Clean title in hand.

Lowflight

Established Member
Here's my old car.....guy I traded it to is selling it and he is in Walls, MS just southwest of Memphis. It's not one of the colors u listed, but it's a very clean and well taken care of car with decent mods.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...58781-2004-low-mileage-mystichrome-coupe.html

I called him 5 minutes after seeing the post. Had not considered Mystichrome, but he is 10 minutes away. He sold it yesterday, I wanted to throw up. The miles, condition and mods and price were right. Arghhhhh

Nasty16_219

Established Member
I got an '03 MG vert with 20,500 miles. Car is super clean and only mods are exhaust and short throw shifter. Can email pics and any other info.

Users who are viewing this thread