Wtb lightning

03 SVT FINALLY

new SVT *****
Established Member
Looking at options to buy a new truck. Had a 03 dsg and was rear ended into a SUV and it totaled out. Looking for another truck. Mine was at 106k miles with about 55-60k on the jlp short block motor. So I'd prefer not to have a higher milage or much older yr.

Most preferred is a sonic blue, followed by dsg, but am open to options if the modifications/deal is worth it.

Dont hesitate to send what you have, will not rule out any trucks(most likely) unless 99-00..would prefer not to go that far back.

mpierson7af

Established Member
Looking at options to buy a new truck. Had a 03 dsg and was rear ended into a SUV and it totaled out. Looking for another truck. Mine was at 106k miles with about 55-60k on the jlp short block motor. So I'd prefer not to have a higher milage or much older yr.

Most preferred is a sonic blue, followed by dsg, but am open to options if the modifications/deal is worth it.

Dont hesitate to send what you have, will not rule out any trucks(most likely) unless 99-00..would prefer not to go that far back.

I have an 04 SB. All stock besides a KN air filter (still in the air box) and an OBX-R catback. Not perfect but it is 16 years old. Needs a couple things. Located in MO. Let me know if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread