WTB Leather Seats for my 2014

Turtleneck1971

Established Member
I'm looking for some Leather seats for my Race Red mustang. I'd really love to find some Saddle Leather seats but am open to anything that will look good with my Red.
If anyone has anything drop me a PM Thanks.

dc2r

Established Member
i've got the oem black leather seat covers for the rear seats only. just throwing it out as an option for you if you can find fronts to match... my FS ad is somewhere here in the classifieds.

Ssgthooligan

Established Member
I have a set of Premium Leather seats in my 13 Track pack. Black with Cashmere stripe. I'm considering doing a rear delete anyway. Seats are in excellent condition front and rear. Only 15k on the odometer and back seats only sat in 3 or 4 times

dennisn

Established Member
Just an fyi roush sells the new oem take offs for 350.00 complete. you have to do the work but for that price you can't beat it. just another option.

mattk08

Established Member
I have a set of Premium Leather seats in my 13 Track pack. Black with Cashmere stripe. I'm considering doing a rear delete anyway. Seats are in excellent condition front and rear. Only 15k on the odometer and back seats only sat in 3 or 4 times

are you selling front and rear or just rear?

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
I have front and rear leather heated. Rear never sat in. Fronts only 9,000 miles on the drivers. Make me and offer.

Users who are viewing this thread