WTB: Kenny Brown Rear Steer Kit (toe link bars and rod ends)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
ShelbyGuy said:
Just like the subject says. Looking for a new set of KB/Engineered Performance toe link bars. Often referred to as a Rear Steer Kit.

PM me if you have a line on a set.

John:

Just out of curiosity, why don't you go with the MM set-up? :shrug: It's INFINITELY easier to adjust! Plus you will go through those KB inner heim joints like hell won't have it.

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
the KB bar is much stronger than the factory piece, and switching to an Aurora rod end (I seem to recall it being a cheapie LFK rod end from KB) is no big deal.

of course, this just might be the placebo effect because I still have rubber bushings in the control arms.

and before anyone mentions the Paul's High Prices setup, its patently inferior because it has a giant stress point where the male rode end screws into the aluminum tube, and it doesnt look like i can dial in bumpsteer on either end.

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
ShelbyGuy said:
the KB bar is much stronger than the factory piece, and switching to an Aurora rod end (I seem to recall it being a cheapie LFK rod end from KB) is no big deal.

of course, this just might be the placebo effect because I still have rubber bushings in the control arms.

and before anyone mentions the Paul's High Prices setup, its patently inferior because it has a giant stress point where the male rode end screws into the aluminum tube, and it doesnt look like i can dial in bumpsteer on either end.

Ok, I was just curious! :-D

What is a track ho like you doing, lapping on rubber bushings?!?!
;-) :poke:

Z06Killa

Not too slow
Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
every dollar i dont spend on bushings can be put into the brake pad fund...

i'll be fully delrin-equipped by the july gingerman event. then i'll have to learn to drive all over again.

IMO it will make driving lots easier because you have more control over your ass end. It will NO longer have a "mind of it's own"!!!

:read:

Users who are viewing this thread