WTB Kenne Bell 2.2

JMetro64

Established Member
Looking to buy a Kenne Bell 2.2. Getting married July 27 so in no rush currently unless its a really good deal lol. But have a Kenne bell 2.6 I could trade for it or can just pay through paypal. Looking for one in decent condition.

JMetro64

Established Member
After having a lot of fast cars ive realized that atleast to me, 600ish whp seems to be the sweet spot for enjoyment and reliability. plus the sound of the 2.2 is something ive loved since watching terminator videos back when I was in highschool. think it would be fun to have one. this is my second termi, and I bought it with an MMR motor, and the kenne bell 2.6. it also has stage 3 cams which I will eventually be taking out also. Just trying to tailor the car to what I will enjoy driving a lot. don't get me wrong I love power as much as the next guy and have had a 900+hp GTR and 860hp 13 GT500, but for my cobra ill tame it down a little with milder cams and a smaller blower that sounds incredible. and in a few years buy at new gt500 or Gtr again and make that ridiculous.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I should have one available in a few days with supporting mods also

n_s_r

Established Member
I was hoping that one of these two gentlemen might sell you something outright and then yours would be for sale. I do have a sweet Eaton m112 though that has been painted black that I am sure with a tiny pulley it will whine crazy loud. =)

jaypurehell

Established Member
Hmmmmm
2685d05ed094f3bc1696a40c026b0e09.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SIC9250

Coyote_Mach
Established Member
Polished KB 2.2,Gen 2,2.75 pulley,fresh rebuilt snout from KB,Located in Northern California 95624,would do 2400 shipped..1-916-585-6727

JMetro64

Established Member
ok guys, wedding is done and can finally get back to planning out my car project. So after some thought I think I will be looking to buy a Kenne bell 2.2 outright and then sell my 2.6 later this summer so I can enjoy my car for whats left of it(Just got my car back yesterday after 2 months in the shop!). If someone is willing to sell me their 2.2 I am willing to give them my 2.6 for a straight trade, but not sure how that would work out since that would leave them without a supercharger for a month or so. I will be sending out the 2.2 I buy to be rebuilt so it would be too long for me to wait with not having my car drivable again. Im willing to be flexible and make something work for someone but want my 2.2 in order before having mine taken off. I am looking for the standard black 2.2 that is in good shape. Willing to pay a good price and not play any games, let me know!

Hef

Established Member
I'm in the hunt for a 2.2 KB as well if anyone out there is thinking about letting one go

Users who are viewing this thread