WTB - KB or Whipple Convertible -- Coupe if 600+ with IRS no drag cars

rthouck

Established Member
Vettez - emailed back

dirtyjerz - great looking car, very clean. I'm looking for a little more go than show. At that price I can get a lot of "go." There's a Twin Turbo on here for $24k making around 800hp. I do appreciate the offer though.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
If you want show and go, I've been thinking a lot recently about selling mine. Click the link in my sig for mods and pics and make an offer if you're interested.
There's over 45k in parts alone on the car, everything top of the line. You can take first in a car show and turn around and run 10's at the track.

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
It isn't a KB/Whip but I got a Eaton'ed upper/lower DSG vert in my sig I'd let go of at the right offer. 30k miles as of last week and has all the 450-470 Rwhp mods, new Spec Stage 3, Flywheel, and Tob sleeve as of this week too. Interior is a 10/10 and exterior a 9/10. 18' Chrome AFS wheels.
PM if interested :)

dirtyjerz5.0

Established Member
Vettez - emailed back

dirtyjerz - great looking car, very clean. I'm looking for a little more go than show. At that price I can get a lot of "go." There's a Twin Turbo on here for $24k making around 800hp. I do appreciate the offer though.

like I said, with your own wheels you would be well below 24k and have a cherry 9k mile cobra to put your own choice of blower on ;)

rthouck

Established Member
03 Serpent - I like the grey convertible - You're in TX right? Can you shoot me an email with your price?

rthouck

Established Member
dirtyjerz - Sorry I don't have any wheels. I've been out of the mustang game for the last 3-4 years and have been toying with vettes.

slicksnake01

Established Member
If you want show and go, I've been thinking a lot recently about selling mine. Click the link in my sig for mods and pics and make an offer if you're interested.
There's over 45k in parts alone on the car, everything top of the line. You can take first in a car show and turn around and run 10's at the track.

Race Rat your car is sick. I would love to have that car, probably one of my top 5 favorite cobras I've ever seen. I'm in Waco now, if you ever have it out within an hour or so of Waco let me know I wanna hear this beast!

Users who are viewing this thread