WTB KB new style 2.2 3.5" pulley and puller

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Looking at getting a 13LB (3.5") pulley for my new style KB 2.2. Also looking at getting the pulley puller as well.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks!

95SC

Banned
I've got a used 3.5'' non slip Reichard Racing pulley for 2.2 KB with newer style snout.They're $150 from RR ,I'll take $70 shipped .

95SC

Banned
I still have mine ,$50 and it's yours.BTW you don't need a pulley puller ,all you need is an impact wrench ,the big bolt is the only thing holds the pulley on the snout.

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
I still have mine ,$50 and it's yours.BTW you don't need a pulley puller ,all you need is an impact wrench ,the big bolt is the only thing holds the pulley on the snout.

Would you take $40? Also, what is the KB pulley puller then if all you need is an impacter?

Screamin said:
You are so lucky to have this blower. I want one so bad. GL finding ur pulley.

Its an awesome blower. I picked it up for $1100 on the boards here and had it rebuilt. Runs like a champ!

bradlewis30

Established Member
should be

bradlewis30
[/URL][/IMG]

if you just got it rebuilt i woudnt use any orther pully then KB for the warranty you might get it off with a impact gun, but it took the pully puller tool and impact gun to get mine off and broke one socket before getting it off. here is a pick of a KB puller tool yoou should be able to make one.

Last edited:

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Does a hex bit go into the tool? It looks like it has a fitting for the hex bit. Do the two prongs fit inside the pully to have the whole pully spin free with the bolt?

Thanks for taking the time to take those pictures!

I currently have a 3" on there, but I'm keeping it. I'm looking for a 3.5 for open tracking the car and keeping the 3" for street duty.

bradlewis30

Established Member
the little bumps on the bar hold the pullie still(the pully has holes on either side of the bolt hole) and the tool has a hole threw it for the hex sock to go threw. I use a cherry picker to hold the rod while i impact gunned the bolt other wise it just spins when you try to take the bolt off or at lease mine did belt would not hold it.

ya i have 3.5 3.0 i want a 3.25 for the summer and come winter i will put the 3.5 back.

Users who are viewing this thread