Wtb: intercooler reservoir, IC Pump

2nd2none

Established Member
I've got a brand new intercooler pump i'll sell for $125 shipped. I thought my pump went out so I bought a new one but before the new one even arrived we found out mine just had a bad air bind problem going on and it fixed itself after a day. I bought it on ebay and they didn't take returns. This is the auction I bought it from. I'm out of town until this Sat night but can send you pics when I get home.
FORD RACING SHELBY MUSTANG GT500 WATER PUMP M-8501-MSVT | eBay

M1A....

Established Member
I've got a rebuilt Meziere High Flow pump. You would need a bracket from Jake at Power by The Hour in Boynton, or Lethal Performance in Wellington.

This pump went bad after about 9 months and was sent to Meziere for warranty. They rebuilt instead of replacing. Water had somehow gotten to the electronics. They say it's as good as new. I bought a new one so that I didn't have any downtime while I sent this to be fixed. It's just sitting on the shelf.

Not sure if Meziere would still warranty this for you since you arent the original purchaser. A phone call to them could clear that up.

Here's a link to the pump on Lethal's site: Lethal Performance 07-10 GT500 Intercooler Pump Upgrade Kit - Intercooler Pump Upgrades - Cooling - 07-09 Shelby GT500

I'd be open to offers if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread