WTB: ID 1050x's for Terminator

Hef

Established Member
Looking for a nice used set if those exist. I know there's new ones out there but I don't have the money to spend on new right now. Injector Dynamics Part # 1050.60.14.14.8

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

cpsmith10

Established Member
Hello,

Check this part number... Are these the injectors you want?

I might not be your guy as these as brand new in box unopened. Somehow with confusion I was sent 2 sets. I am planning on returning 1 but there is restocking fee (couldnt get out of it). If you want these I can send them to you for something slightly off brand new but anything too much just wont make sense for me.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Colin P. Smith

cpsmith10

Established Member
Hello,

Check this part number... Are these the injectors you want?

I might not be your guy as these as brand new in box unopened. Somehow with confusion I was sent 2 sets. I am planning on returning 1 but there is restocking fee (couldnt get out of it). If you want these I can send them to you for something slightly off brand new but anything too much just wont make sense for me.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Colin P. Smith

20200331_181230.jpg

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Not sure if you would consider FIC 1000s but I picked up a set from lethal for 610 shipped.

I usually run ID but I decided to give these a try this time because of the great reviews.. Might be worth looking into!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I'm not sure.

I think injectors are crazy over priced. The FIC injectors come with their flow data which is nice to have.

Highly reputable tuners have used them with success so I trust those guys!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread