WTB: Hardtop stand for 95 Cobra convertible with hardtop option.

Soupy

Established Member
If anyone has, or knows someone who has a hardtop storage stand for a 1995 Cobra convertible with the hardtop option, please contact me if you're interested in selling it. I'm also interested in any parts for the same car, with the tan (saddle) interior. e-mail to soupy

Last edited:

Soupy

Established Member
VENOMIZED03 said:
WOW thats a rare car

Ya, I've only "seen" one other like it, a guy just sold one on ebay last month. He said it was real, but I don't recall him sharing any production/authentication details though. Anyway, I've been looking for a stand for a few years and will the warm weather approaching, it didn't want to stand the top up in the basement again. Sad thing is, there are more than one in someone's garage or basement and they don't know what it is, and ther're going to end up throwing it any!

jadartt

Established Member
Not trying to hijack your thread, but my friend has a '95 hard top convertible cobra with 2,400 miles with the top stand. Any idea what these cars are worth with this low of milage? I'm sure he won't sell the stand alone though.

Soupy

Established Member
jadartt said:
Not trying to hijack your thread, but my friend has a '95 hard top convertible cobra with 2,400 miles with the top stand. Any idea what these cars are worth with this low of milage? I'm sure he won't sell the stand alone though.

email sent

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Soupy said:
If anyone has, or knows someone who has a hardtop storage stand for a 1995 Cobra convertible with the hardtop option, please contact me if you're interested in selling it. I'm also interested in any parts for the same car, with the tan (saddle) interior. e-mail to soupy

Might want to give Performance Parts Inc. a try, they usually have hard to find cobra and SVT parts...

Where in New England are you? Did you just get this car? Plan on hitting any shows or cruise nights this summer?

Soupy

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
Might want to give Performance Parts Inc. a try, they usually have hard to find cobra and SVT parts...

Where in New England are you? Did you just get this car? Plan on hitting any shows or cruise nights this summer?

Thanks for the link. I'm in RI, and I've had this car for a while. I don't show it, just drive it. I think we've met, don't you know Cabral with the other 2000R in the NE Mass area?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Soupy said:
I think we've met, don't you know Cabral with the other 2000R in the NE Mass area?

Yeah I know Steve.. Doing an open track event with him in May...

mustangparts said:
Thanks for the referral...

No problem, I've bought some small stuff off you in years past, and have always heard nothing but good about you and your company :beer:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Hey, just had a thought.. Would the hardtop stand for a late model T Bird work? Might be pretty close in size and fit for your top, and a lot easier to get ahold of.... :shrug:

Soupy

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
Hey, just had a thought.. Would the hardtop stand for a late model T Bird work? Might be pretty close in size and fit for your top, and a lot easier to get ahold of.... :shrug:

Ya, I think I'll try that too, thanks. Kind of a bandaid though, I'd really like this last piece of the puzzle.

BTW, we originally met last year at the Rodman Ford meet across from Gilette stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread