WTB GT500 Coupe

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Looking for a GT500 Coupe in Silver, Charcoal, or Blue. Prefer '08.

$39K and below.

Not too keen on red, black, or white so the price would have to be pretty hard to resist. Orange would be a stretch...

I'm located in VA and prefer to stay Midwest and closer.

Last edited:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
They are out there for that kinda $$ but they have been driven. There was a 07 blue one S west of Boston on a Ford dealer lot for $39,999 with 9k miles on it, Blue with white stripes.

Parrella35

Established Member
yeah, i checked that one out. Its at Imperial Ford. Actually has 12,000 miles, was a executive lease from Michigan and has been sitting outside for about 6 + months now. Car is not being takin care of what so ever. But good luck im searching for one as well.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
yeah, i checked that one out. Its at Imperial Ford. Actually has 12,000 miles, was a executive lease from Michigan and has been sitting outside for about 6 + months now. Car is not being takin care of what so ever. But good luck im searching for one as well.

Yeah, not interested either - I bet it was driven hard during the lease and not taken care of.

'07's are easy to come by for $39k and low miles (less than 2K) but not in the color I want. I've found red and black...the black one had red seat inserts which turned me off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread