WTB GT500 Billet Engine Caps

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
@Norton. I do understand the specifity, what I said may be misleading what I tried to say was they do have billet caps, BETTER CAPS than these for the same price plus they give u a billet key chain with it. I just ordered mine which look way better than this black carbon fiber billet for 650. U can get non carbon fiber for -100.

That's cool. Congrats on finding caps with which you're happy. I'd offer, however, that whether or not the currently available caps are "BETTER" is a matter of personal opinion. (Hence, my specificity comment.) There are, in fact, many who would rather have something closer to what 07STANGME posted. I was one of them until I acquired a set of current generation Shelby caps in the aftermarket. (Shelby won't sell them to non-CSM vehicle owners, but at least a couple of sets have found their way onto the Internet from private sellers.)

IMG_0002_zps88a05cb1.gif

IMG_0005_zps097a20e3.gif

Last edited:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I have a set of these Shelby caps, unopened package.
I was going to use in my 09 but decided to look for a polished set.
I have not seen any for sale so really have no idea of value, open to reasonable offers.
DOM 12/27/2007
Colin
View attachment 34042
Nice. FWIW, a similar 7-piece set (that included two coolant caps) went for $700+ on eBay last fall. That was a bit of an anomaly, with individual caps from this set selling for ~$30-$100/ea and complete sets going for ~$500. Since they're no longer made, though, you need only find someone willing to pay top dollar for exactly what they want... GLWS!

07STANGME

Established Member
Thanks Colin,
I have that set myself. I am really looking for the ones I posted picture of. Thank you for responding to my post. I am really hoping someone will come across my post and have them and sell them to me. I'm HOPING.

JD-GT500

Established Member
I need every ones help. I have been looking everywhere and calling everybody and cant find these caps. I really hope some one has or can get me in touch with some one who has these caps that I can buy. I am willing to pay good money for them. Thanks

[/SIZE][/B]

I was looking for a set of those caps also and I think I'm going to end up going with the Carbon Fiber caps. they cost a lot more because the engine caps your looking for was $319 new and the Carbon Fiber caps are $600+ and also better because they are full replacement caps because the others are cap covers that go over your factory caps.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...-07-09-gt500-complete-engine-bay-cap-set.html

MarkSanchez

Established Member
Do you still have these caps? I have been looking for a coolant cap to complete my set ,but would be willing to buy complete set if nessasary.

MarkSanchez

Established Member
Shelby Snake Logo Caps

Norton. Do you still have these snake logo caps? I am looking for a coolant cap to comlete my set. I am willing to buy the whole set if requires. Thanks Mark.

MarkSanchez

Established Member
07STANGME. You said you had a set of the Snake logo Shelby caps. Do you want to sell them? I am looking for the coolant cap to complete my set but would be willing to buy a whole set if required. Thanks Mark

MarkSanchez

Established Member
WTB. Shelby Coolant Cap with the snake logo. I have 4 NIB Shelby Snake logo Oil Caps for the GT500 for sale if anyone is interested, or has a extra matching coolant cap to trade.(913) 680-8656 Thanks Mark

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread