WTB GT500 Billet Engine Caps

07STANGME

Established Member
I need every ones help. I have been looking everywhere and calling everybody and cant find these caps. I really hope some one has or can get me in touch with some one who has these caps that I can buy. I am willing to pay good money for them. Thanks

[/SIZE][/B]

Last edited:

07STANGME

Established Member
I am still looking for these caps with the blue GT500 logo by Shelby. Can anyone help me out on these ?

07STANGME

Established Member
They are discontinued. I was hoping someone had some they would sell me. I would appreciate if everybody would ask anyone they know that has thme if they would be willing to sell to me. I know they wont be cheap but I really want them. Thanks everyone

07STANGME

Established Member
Can anyone help ? I have been looking everywhere and calling everywhere. I really need help on this one.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I don't think adeelwali understands the specificity of caps for which folks are looking. The caps pictured in the first post USED TO BE made by Scott Drake. They "divorced themselves from Shelby" some time ago, so they can NO LONGER MAKE THE CAPS. According to Shelby American, they've been "DISCONTINUED" with no plan to make more. The only Shelby GT500 Engine Cap Sets available for purchase from Shelby Performance Parts are made by Project321.

07STANGME, you are one of MANY (spread across more than one forum) who want to locate a set of these. I wish you luck in your search, but continuing to beg in this (or any) forum isn't going to get you any closer.

Last edited:

07STANGME

Established Member
:idea:
I understand how hard they are to get that's why I posted this and try and keep it fresh. I might get lucky and someone happen to see this and say what the hell and sell some to me. If you don't try then nothing will happen. I am not saying its going to get me any closer but it sure in hell wont get me any further away from getting some.

adeelwali

Established Member
@Norton. I do understand the specifity, what I said may be misleading what I tried to say was they do have billet caps, BETTER CAPS than these for the same price plus they give u a billet key chain with it. I just ordered mine which look way better than this black carbon fiber billet for 650. U can get non carbon fiber for -100.

Users who are viewing this thread