WTB: GT40 Cobra Iron heads

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
You kidding right? Like the ones you have. Are you even interested in selling those or are you just posting pics and asking q's?

Because I didn't look at the actual Ford part number? I had no reason to, they are the oem heads off my 83,000 mile 95. Before last month the valve covers had never even been off I just spent $2k on trickflows so I most certainly have no need for my GT40s anymore

sn95prcar

Established Member
Because I didn't look at the actual Ford part number? I had no reason to, they are the oem heads off my 83,000 mile 95. Before last month the valve covers had never even been off I just spent $2k on trickflows so I most certainly have no need for my GT40s anymore

Oh I see~, Yeah man. Let me know if you are interested in selling. Thanks

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Still waitin in my 11R's to show up before I can get rid of mine. Are you just interested in the heads or are you looking for rockers too

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
My heads just came last week, but it's been sub zero and too cold to even work in my heated garage. I just started tearing down the motor, again. I'll have the new head's clay'd in the next 3 or 4 days :) They guy on corral that wanted them ended up backing out because it took long so they are up for grabs.

Users who are viewing this thread