WTB Gen 1 TVS

shelbycs6

Established Member
Looking to buy a gen 1 tvs vmp,roush,frpp it's for a ford lightning with a custom midplate. perfer the gen 1 reason to allow me to run my roush f150 tvs 90 degree elbow on them.

Thanks

shelbycs6

Established Member
No budget, I currently have a m122 on truck due to the 2.9 whipple crusher of the gt500 i had previous on my truck made me cut firewall and sold it cause it wouldnt let me rebuild firewall again without wiper issues. So currently avoiding a blower with only option is 45 degree elbow.

Only blowers I was told that accept the 90 roush elbow is the ford racing,roush, and vmp gen 1 tvs

TCAT1000

Established Member
Send me an offer. I have one that my wife won't let me install currently. I was completely gone through and inspected by dept of boost. It has a 2.5 on it.

No budget, I currently have a m122 on truck due to the 2.9 whipple crusher of the gt500 i had previous on my truck made me cut firewall and sold it cause it wouldnt let me rebuild firewall again without wiper issues. So currently avoiding a blower with only option is 45 degree elbow.

Only blowers I was told that accept the 90 roush elbow is the ford racing,roush, and vmp gen 1 tvs

shelbycs6

Established Member
PM me what your asking seen them at all prices dont know what your asking price is. Ebay has one for $1750 looking here if any lower before settling.

Z-MAN

SBMF
Established Member
Sold

Attachments

• a1 super1.jpg
    a1 super1.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 142
  • a1 super2.jpg
    a1 super2.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Seth Fuhrer

Established Member
I have a clean super low mileage VMP Gen 1 with 2.4" and 2.6" pulleys. And Super Cobra Jet throttle body if interested. I bought it from great friend he bought it new ran it for a summer car made 700rwhp tune from Lidio from Alternative Auto. $1000 for supercharger with pulleys. $300 for throttle body and I will pay shipping, you pay Pay Pal fees! I'm upgrading to Whipple 3.4L
I have a clean super low mileage VMP Gen 1 with 2.4" and 2.6" pulleys. And Super Cobra Jet throttle body if interested. I bought it from great friend he bought it new ran it for a summer car made 700rwhp tune from Lidio from Alternative Auto. $1000 for supercharger with pulleys. $300 for throttle body and I will pay shipping, you pay Pay Pal fees! I'm upgrading to Whipple 3.4L

Seth Fuhrer

Established Member
ZMAN can you PM me please? I'm not an established member yet, but would like to discuss your SCJ throttle body and GEN 1

Users who are viewing this thread