WTB fully built preferably Auto

KeyM3

Established Member
IMG_5463.JPG
Hey y'all. I'm new here, literally my first post actually. But I'm a ford guy through and through. I own a '93 Lightning Prerunner, a '13 700hp Raptor, have owned previously two coyotes as well, a 2011 and a 2013. The time has come where I am looking to get rid of my 650whp daily (which is an E92 M3) and replace it with my childhood/high school dream car.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for either a turbo setup or a big blower setup, built motor, built everything car, and would really super prefer an AUTO. Some time in the suck resulted in me being crap at shifting, darn left leg lol. I'm not looking for someone's project car. I'm looking for something completed, something that you wouldn't be afraid to daily nor to run 9's (or lower) at the track. My budget is up to $45k, or I'm willing to do trades on any of my vehicles (except for my stupidly built Raptor or RX7 racecar). I'm located in California but more than happy to travel to see serious cars. I know I'm asking for a lot, but hopefully y'all can be understanding. As a business owner I don't have to time to build something on my own, which is 100% what I'd want to do in this situation.

You are more than welcome to spam my phone at 949 six 3 two 0157.

Anything that runs on e85 (or has flex fuel, not sure if a system has been fully built yet for the termi's) is a huge plus because California 91 gas just really sucks.

Finally, no verts. Sorry guys, love em, but don't want one.

Attached is my Lightning prerunner for s**** and giggles.

Users who are viewing this thread