WTB Front and Rear Brake kit

IllCobra

Established Member
Looking to see if anyone has a NEW front and back pad/rotor kit they're looking to sell. Preferably looking at the Power Stop Z26 Street Warrior Performance Brake Kit K1305-26

upload_2019-3-26_19-44-40.png

But will listen to any other offers. Not looking to spend big money on brembos right now, and I've heard good things these.

Looking to buy asap, otherwise I am just going to order them from Summit since I have a $30 coupon.

IllCobra

Established Member
Looking to see if anyone has a NEW front and back pad/rotor kit they're looking to sell. Preferably looking at the Power Stop Z26 Street Warrior Performance Brake Kit K1305-26

View attachment 1561710

But will listen to any other offers. Not looking to spend big money on brembos right now, and I've heard good things these.

Looking to buy asap, otherwise I am just going to order them from Summit since I have a $30 coupon.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Look up RotorPro. Have been running one of his setups for a while.

They’re all cheap China rotors with fancy machining but at least he is a little guy.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

blownstang4.6

Established Member
Just order the Z26. Can't beat the price. I've had mine laying around for over a year. Maybe I'll get around to putting them on this summer. Think it was around $300 shipped.

IllCobra

Established Member
Just order the Z26. Can't beat the price. I've had mine laying around for over a year. Maybe I'll get around to putting them on this summer. Think it was around $300 shipped.
Yeah, I might just go ahead and do that. I just wanted to see if anyone had a set they were no longer going to install.

Users who are viewing this thread