WTB: Ford GT Replica Wheels

floodstang

Established Member
Looking for a set, 18x9 and 18x10. Chrome or black. May be interested in 2 18x9's in chrome. I found someone selling 2 18x10's.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, was just thinking of these today. I used to like those wheels, and they were gone just as quick as they came. Must not have been a big seller.

triple-s

Established Member
Wow, was just thinking of these today. I used to like those wheels, and they were gone just as quick as they came. Must not have been a big seller.
same here i thought about these wheels the other day thinking man they we're nice and I bet they'll look good on my coupe. But for being a mass production replica they'll kinda hard to now a day's.

floodstang

Established Member
I’ve been kicking around the idea about buying a seat for a few years, just wasn’t sure if that’s what I wanted. I just recently saw a picture of a Screaming Yellow 04 Cobra with a chrome set of these wheels and finally decided to pull the trigger on a set. Now it looks like no one makes them anymore. If I find a black set I’ll get them powder colored chrome. I like that finish. It’s almost chrome but not quite.

Users who are viewing this thread