WTB: Faux Gas Cap - Help me out.

AssassinGT

Diet Dr Pepper Connoisseur
Established Member
u3z9.jpg

So this happened last night... As you can see I need a replacement. :cuss:I would like just my old regular GT emblem back... lol don't really want the V6 pony badge. Let me know what you guys have lying around if you guys got deletes or something! Thanks guys!

swedensky

Established Member
I know you said regular old gt, but if you like it, emblempros.com makes one that says 5.0 instead...matches the side emblems and looks better to me. I had a custom one made, sky's the limit.

KonaFifty

Established Member
i might have one this coming saturday if im not too lazy. i need to order a pony emblem from ford first though.

AssassinGT

Established Member
I know you said regular old gt, but if you like it, emblempros.com makes one that says 5.0 instead...matches the side emblems and looks better to me. I had a custom one made, sky's the limit.

hmmm not sure what is happening with their site but all the images or everything is totally broken. lol I can't see anything but text. Does it work for you?

i might have one this coming saturday if im not too lazy. i need to order a pony emblem from ford first though.

Yes please! Let me know! lol kinda desperate and the ford dealer told me they wanted $120 for a new one.

wythorse

Established Member
thats jacked up man.. sorry to hear it. I have one you can have, just pay shipping. I can check when I get home, I think one of the alignment tabs may be broken, but not both and with 3M tape you won't be able to tell the difference.

rfugio68

Established Member
I have the stock one since I replaced it for a laguna seca one. Come pick it up in Mission Viejo and give me whatever you think it's worth.

chonSVT

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a brand new one in the box if you are interested bro! Dealer gave me one when we bought our 2011 GT because the one on the car had some deep scratches.

AssassinGT

Established Member
Thank you for the hospitality everyone! I actually managed to get one for almost free here! The generosity on these forums is very understated. Thank you again guys

Users who are viewing this thread