WTB Factory Mid Pipe

AlmightyWad

Established Member
I don't know what's up with my PMs. I can't PM anyone else either.

Shipping is what will be the main expense here. $100 plus shipping obo

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
AlmightyWad said:
I don't know what's up with my PMs. I can't PM anyone else either.

Shipping is what will be the main expense here. $100 plus shipping obo

do you have paypal? and can you get a shipping quote for 38326? thanks

AlmightyWad

Established Member
Yes I have Paypal. Give me a day or so on the quote. I'll have to weigh it and all. It's not very light. I'll get back to you asap.

GraphicNature

Established Member
AlmightyWad said:
Yes I have Paypal. Give me a day or so on the quote. I'll have to weigh it and all. It's not very light. I'll get back to you asap.

thanks man... I really appreciate it. Let me know.

AlmightyWad

Established Member
Yikes! Looks like $125 just for shipping. Those cats are heavy! It's up to you but pickup looks like a better option unless you just really need these.

Last edited:

GraphicNature

Established Member
AlmightyWad said:
Yikes! Looks like $125 just for shipping. Those cats are heavy! It's up to you but pickup looks like a better option unless you just really need these.
I live in TN so itll need to be shipped. send me you paypal addy... would you do $200 for all?

AlmightyWad

Established Member
I tell you what. Can you give me a couple of days to see if I can find a better/smaller box to fit these in? It would lessen the shipping cost overall but it's gonna take some scavenging on my part. I'd like to get a $100 profit if at all possible so let me see if I can get the shipping to around $100 and, yes, I'll do $200 shipped. I'll send you my Paypal info as soon as I get the cost down. I promise I won't leave you hanging here. Just give me 1-3 days.

GraphicNature

Established Member
AlmightyWad said:
I tell you what. Can you give me a couple of days to see if I can find a better/smaller box to fit these in? It would lessen the shipping cost overall but it's gonna take some scavenging on my part. I'd like to get a $100 profit if at all possible so let me see if I can get the shipping to around $100 and, yes, I'll do $200 shipped. I'll send you my Paypal info as soon as I get the cost down. I promise I won't leave you hanging here. Just give me 1-3 days.

cool man... email me at [email protected] when you find out something. Thanks. Later.

Users who are viewing this thread