WTB: Euro SVT Rims or 5/6 spoke SVTs

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
I have cash in hand for anyone with a nice set of Euro/EAP wheels. thats the style i really want, but i will settle for a set of 5 or 6 spoke SVT rims. They are going on my SVT contour... Please let me know what you got! TIA

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I have a set of the 5 Spoke SVTF wheels. If interested I can send you pics. One does have a baby lip bend but it can be bent back. Just never got the time to go do that.

Soon2bGT500

Established Member
lol that is ironic..my roommate/bestfriend is trading in his 98 SVT contour this week and has the SVT dark agent wheels on his CSVT rite now! They are sick! He's going to be taking them off asap..Will have to take pictures for you.

loc0gring0

Established Member
i have these..
SVT-1.jpg

and these

focus contour or cougar svt 17's

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Sell or trade the headlights? Have any grill mesh? I need rear struts and springs too. I have BAT all around, except the back has the wrong springs and is very bouncy so i just want to replace both the sturts and springs. Im a member on CEG...

Last edited:

loc0gring0

Established Member
ill tell u what u buy my car and you can have the headlights lol.. i might have grills laying around but not sure..

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Lol... Ive been watching it, cant believe its not gone yet. Thats a great deal. Since i couldnt sell my SHO i bought a 2k SF and did a 3L swap and now the SHOs gone and im "done" with the csvt.

Users who are viewing this thread