WTB: DSG Coupe Cobra (PA and Surrounding Areas) $20K?

ATFPat

Established Member
On the market for a cobra. Looking for specifically DSG (Coupe) in the area and would like to be under $20K if possible. Willing to pay a tad more if the car is right and mods are nice/good. Looking just for DSG since I've always wanted the color and I plan on keeping it for an extended period.

I have good feedback on this site and have purchased a cobra through a member before!

If your interested in selling (DSG) and have been on the forum for more than a few months, please feel free to PM!

Update! Also wouldn't mind mineral gray, sonic blue, silver or white!

Thanks!

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
There is a clean looking one in the Des Moines Craigslist it's over your price but you could always see if he would come down some good luck.

ATFPat

Established Member
^ ugh, $25k is alittle more than I can toss out at the moment. One of the reasons I've been looking for alittle bit, just under what's being listed! I do appreciate the response!

stangy2004

Established Member
Good luck bud.There so hard to find these days.Only reason i would sell mine would be to get a real low under 10k mile cobra.But I'm happy with mine for now.Contemplating 2.9 whipple now.

ATFPat

Established Member
Yea, if nothing pops up in a month or two, I may wait till spring. That way, I would have a lot more $$ to play around with.

Users who are viewing this thread