WTB Coyote motor

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Like the title says Im looking to buy a coyote motor with computer and pedal assembly. Here is a list of what I have to make this transaction happen.

I. 2007 Susuki GSXR 600cc Blue & White paint Scheme
List of whats on and comes with bike:
1. Title in hand & clear/ 2nd owner both adults over 30yrs of age, never laid down or dropped.
2.10k miles Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Slip On Exhaust
3. Brand new Shinko Stealth tires/Stock up front 190 out back.
4. Custom GSXR license plate holder
5. Frame Sliders
6. Custom GSXR Grips
7. K&N Air Filter
8. Rear Stand
9. Shoei Star matching color big star helmet, tinted visor Male Med.
10. 42mm/10 1/2-11 male Alpine Star shine high riding boots. Hardley no wear!
10. Pink Helmet Female Small with matching pink gloves
Pictures upon request.

II. Cash if price is right.
III. Cash + bike if there are some serious extras that come with motor.

If your a internet troll just looking to bash this thread than please keep your comments to your self, this is for sellers who are serious because I AM SERIOUS about my coyote/fox project. Thanks for looking! Steve:rockon:

Contact Info:
PM
[email protected]

nocobrafornow

Established Member
hey bud i see where you are posting alot trying to find a motor. if you post on modularford there is a guy i think he goes by kdanner. he post about buying a boss 302 long block. he may want to sell his stock motor i don't know. have you tried the guys at Tousley. thats where he got it. with the $1000 core he paid 6166 plus shipping. now that is a long block, no intake wiring harness. but it does have a balancer, flywheel timing cover and valvecovers. it would be a start.

rdsnk46

Established Member
hey bud i see where you are posting alot trying to find a motor. if you post on modularford there is a guy i think he goes by kdanner. he post about buying a boss 302 long block. he may want to sell his stock motor i don't know. have you tried the guys at Tousley. thats where he got it. with the $1000 core he paid 6166 plus shipping. now that is a long block, no intake wiring harness. but it does have a balancer, flywheel timing cover and valvecovers. it would be a start.

Sorry man, I'm in line first on Kris's motor.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
thats cool man. i posted that several weeks ago because i saw he was posting everywhere, and i was just trying to help. i didn't even know if that guy wanted to sell.

DOHCavanti

Established Member
Just keep hanging in there, Mustangs are being wrecked every day. More power in the hands of people who lack skill and sense will get you that engine. Check MPS, they had one on ePay.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Just wait.. Buying a new engine is about what $7000 not including wiring. ecu and whatever else you may need. MPS has no new mustang stuff. Ill see what i can come up with but it wont be for trade..

Users who are viewing this thread