WTB: complete terminator engine

Five-o-Joe

Established Member
There's one on eBay right now with a 2.3 whipple, deka 60s, longtubes, accufab TB, rails and more goodies. Has 103k on it. The guy is in TN and it Looks like a great deal....

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Confused about what?

Like i said, i have several options im open to.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

You asked a shop to build you an intercooler setup for a car you have for sale. That's the first bit of confusion.

You have an ad up looking for a complete Terminator engine, there is some more confusion.

Oh yeah, and you have an ad up with your car for sale. That should sum it up lol.
;):D

jmsa540

Established Member
You asked a shop to build you an intercooler setup for a car you have for sale. That's the first bit of confusion.

You have an ad up looking for a complete Terminator engine, there is some more confusion.

Oh yeah, and you have an ad up with your car for sale. That should sum it up lol.
;):D
I never specifically asked the shop to personally build me an ic supercharger setup, man. I messaged the shop asking if they were able to. Thus if they arent able to i will mark that "option" off of my list.

How do you know the terminator engine is specifically going into my currently own 96 cobra?

Why does it matter that im selling my car; its my car.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I never specifically asked the shop to personally build me an ic supercharger setup, man. I messaged the shop asking if they were able to. Thus if they arent able to i will mark that "option" off of my list.

How do you know the terminator engine is specifically going into my currently own 96 cobra?

Why does it matter that im selling my car; its my car.

None of it matters to me, I was just answering your previous question.

blownstang4.6

Established Member
I've got a 23k mile 04 cobra shortblock I'm selling, but looking for local pick up at this time. You'd have to source the top end.

Users who are viewing this thread