WTB: COMPETITION ORANGE or BLACK 10th COBRA

matthewlee

Established Member
Hey there all... YES this IS my first post lol... I have been lurking in the shadows for some time though... so if you've ever had a creepy feeling that someone was watching you while you were sitting at home by yourself on SVTP... it was probably me lol...

I am looking for either a CO Vert or a Black 10th Ann. Vert. I don't care too much about the mods... just no turbos. I am looking for something with less than 50K on it... I won't bother putting a firm or narrow range price range on it because I know the insane range these things go for and understand the price will vary with the car... most likely something between 18 and 25... MAYBE more if it's THE perfect car for me with most of what I want to do... for those who have seen it NATEV8's car is what I'm after lol... let me know what you got or if you know anyone... thanks for any help!!!

ps: nateV8 - if you are reading this... then it's meant to be lol give me a shout :poke:haha

Slik Snake

Established Member
matthewlee, not sure if it's the same car that was on here a little while ago for sale but if it was natev8, I had serious thoughts of selling my Mystichrome for it! Thing was amazing! Of course there's a lot of cars on here that are! :beer:

matthewlee

Established Member
matthewlee, not sure if it's the same car that was on here a little while ago for sale but if it was natev8, I had serious thoughts of selling my Mystichrome for it! Thing was amazing! Of course there's a lot of cars on here that are! :beer:

yeah, his is nothing short of amazing....

STILL LOOKING!!! ANNNY CO VERTS OR BLACK 10TH VERTS!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread