WTB Cobra

orngeman

Established Member
I am ready to buy a 94+ cobra for 13000 or under. I prefer that it be near MD. I want to buy on here as I am sure that people treat their cars right and know what they are talking about. This will be a for sure deal so post your cars up ASAP.

Thanks

Brandon

Last edited:

v6stanger

Established Member
I'm located in White Marsh, MD and have a 1997 Pacific Green with 64k miles in excellent condition for 11k.

WHOKNW

"Cobra" not "Mustang"
Established Member
I have a 1998 Black on Black. It has a brand new engine installed about 3 weeks ago with 1300 miles. Built and installed by abacus racing in Virginia Beach. www.abacusmachine.com jasper reman t45 still under warrenty. Engine has been bored .020 over and has titanium Manley Valve train with stiffer springs(ready for cams) Mac long tube headers and Mac mufflers. other than that it is stock.

orngeman

Established Member
Ok lets limit this a little more as I am gonna now try and go with what i wanted all along... how about a 98 Yellow Cobra Vert maybe a coupe....have around 14000 to spend...

If not i will get this white one that is for sale where i live..

orngeman

Established Member
need a vert cobra preff. ASAP.... I have money ready. Any color but the interior cant be tan. Prefer low mileage. Have up to 14K.

Digdoug

Established Member
If you had just a little more, or something to throw in on the trade I have a Mach1 that is yellow. Not a vert, but has the cobra 4V motor and is an awesome car.

DSCF0018.jpg

orngeman

Established Member
yea i know if i had a little more i would be in great shape but i am maxed at that. thanks anyways

Users who are viewing this thread