WTB: Cobra for under $13,XXX Cash???

11Past9

Established Member
I don't know if it's possible, but I am looking to buy an 03+ SVT Cobra Coupe or Convertible for under $13,XXX Cash. I am located in PA currently.

-Clean title and up to date on maintenance is all I am really asking for. No salvage, rebuilt, flood whatever.

If you don't think it's possible or have no car to point me to then please leave the comments to yourself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

tistan

Established Member
You can, but you probably won't be able to get all the maintenance records. You could get a lower mileage salvage title in better condition than the high mileage cobra.

94venomV8

Established Member
+1 on that, if you are looking for a 13k cobra you probably dont have the money to put into it if it breaks, I would worry more about the mileage then the title for the price range your looking in. If you get a 100K mile cobra that is alot of beating on it more then likely.

tankerman1981

Established Member
for that price I dont think you could afford the costs of what it will probably cost to keep it going..i mean for that price your looking at well over 100K in the miles... i mean you see 01 Cobras going for that much with high mileage so to find a 03+ for that.... goin to be hard unless it is salvaged or rebuilt title... but hey who knows what you might find...

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I sold this one for $13,250. Ran perfect. Clean title. Needed rear bushings to be honest. 126k miles.

Just showin ya there are deals out there.

008-4.jpg

010-6.jpg

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I just don't see how I couldn't get a 90 or 100k cobra for my price

I know kbb isn't everything....but I just checked it on my car and it's saying 18 here in Cali. I have 80k miles as of yesterday. I would go after a salvaged one. You can probably get a nice one for that price. Either that or just be patient. Something will cone along. Good luck in your search! :)

lucheski

Established Member
Low miles is overrated. I know several local guys with very low mile cars, they all trailer the car to the track. The miles their cars have are all 1/4 mile at a time. 1 guy in particular is on Engine #3 with only 6K miles.

zankylen

Established Member
i sold a salvage one back in march for 13k. Its going to be hard to find one for 13k clean title and high mileage. Your best bet would be a dealership trade in, which they will end up auctioning off. If you can find one that was just traded in, you can usally get it close to cost before they go through it.

Users who are viewing this thread