WTB: Cobra Black or Teal only. I prefer under 100k miles.Asap

cobra199711

Established Member
Just putting this here as I have an ad in the regular Fox bodies section too. Car must be clean, no projects, issues etc. Ac and Heat must work.I would prefer within 350 miles of North Florida. Please Pm or leave msg here. I check every day. Cash in hand, no bs. Not looking for a show car!!!

Al Z

I have a 93 teal with gray cloth interior no sunroof with only 24,534 miles. All original , no modifications. Have all documents, window sticker, svt certificate, extra new floor mats and original oem set of extra wheels. Still have the original ones with the original gatorbacks. The only thing that have been replaced has been the battery and water pump, but kept the original ones also.
Let me know if its something you may be interested in.
Thanks in advance,
Al Z

WillyB93

Established Member
I have a 93 teal with gray cloth interior no sunroof with only 24,534 miles. All original , no modifications. Have all documents, window sticker, svt certificate, extra new floor mats and original oem set of extra wheels. Still have the original ones with the original gatorbacks. The only thing that have been replaced has been the battery and water pump, but kept the original ones also.
Thanks in advance,
Al Z

Where are you located? Have any pictures to share?

Last edited:

CRidge

Established Member
Thanks in advance,
Al Z

Could you send pictures to [email protected]
Thanks!

Gecko86

Established Member
Thanks in advance,
Al Z

He wants 24K .

Users who are viewing this thread