WTB Cobra - Any condition

BritCobra

Established Member
Thanks, people think there's immediately something wrong with a car if someone sells it too quickly. They would never stop and think of any other reason a person might have for selling something. Especially something they shouldn't pry into for privacy reasons.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask, as two weeks is very short! So it does beg the question if someone is getting rid of a car after only two weeks. Understand it may be personal, though if someone wanted to buy it I think it’s a fair question!

97CWCobra

Established Member
I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask, as two weeks is very short! So it does beg the question if someone is getting rid of a car after only two weeks. Understand it may be personal, though if someone wanted to buy it I think it’s a fair question!
It's one thing to ask, it's another to call it suspicious without first hearing the person out.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

It's one thing to ask, it's another to call it suspicious without first hearing the person out.

I agree with both points. However, the question should "NOT" be why are you selling, this is suspicious. The question "SHOULD" be can you explain what issues the car has?

Why someone is selling something is really no ones business. Problems with the item they are selling "IS" their business.

GLWS OP who offered their car as a potential possibility...........

97CWCobra

Established Member
I agree with both points. However, the question should "NOT" be why are you selling, this is suspicious. The question "SHOULD" be can you explain what issues the car has?

Why someone is selling something is really no ones business. Problems with the item they are selling "IS" their business.

GLWS OP who offered their car as a potential possibility...........
Thanks, Exactly what I was saying. Don't just call it out without talking about it first.

Users who are viewing this thread