WTB: Clean SB Cobra/700whp+

b00sted4v

Established Member
I am looking for a Sonic Blue cobra with 700whp+

Have $34,000 cash in hand and don't mind traveling to get it as longs it clean title and clean car.

Last edited:

steve617

Established Member
I have 23k mile sb 3.4 whipple 820whp on e85. I've been toying the idea of letting it go.
Snapchat-735401089.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Wayneo

Established Member
ahhh nice! yeah picked it up Monday, going to the tuner Tuesday to go thru the car and make sure everything good to go.

The guy I sold the car to changed out the kB I installed for the 3.4 whipple. You got a very well taken care of Cobra. When I purchased the car it only had 19k miles with factory blower and smaller pulley. Never been to track either or driven in the rain. You ever decide to sell hit me up. Maybe I’ll have the funds by then haha.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

b00sted4v

Established Member
The guy I sold the car to changed out the kB I installed for the 3.4 whipple. You got a very well taken care of Cobra. When I purchased the car it only had 19k miles with factory blower and smaller pulley. Never been to track either or driven in the rain. You ever decide to sell hit me up. Maybe I’ll have the funds by then haha.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yeah the guy who installed the 3.4 messaged me on Instagram. I will prob hang onto the car for a while to be honest as I have had my 1998 cobra also since 2007.
Car was having some issues when bought it but figured it out pretty quick. Fuel pressure was dropping and it ended up being some loose wiring on the main feed wire. And the belt on there was 1" to big so wasn't seeing 24-25psi. But she's back and running strong and put down 814whp/783wtq.

Users who are viewing this thread