WTB clean fox body

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I'm mostly looking for a clean notch back or a 93 cobra. I will also consider lx hatch backs or GT's. I'm not interested in a numbers matching original car. I'm looking for a weekend cruiser or a bad ass street car. I would prefer NA. 306,331, or 347's are a plus. I'm in SE pa but I will travel for a car. E-mail me or pm me with what you have. I'm ready to buy.

Edit: I'm not interested in any cars with red interior or rust issues. I'm looking for clean bodies above anything else. I can add the power down the road.

Last edited:

valleyboyz1

Established Member
i'm thinking of selling my 91 hatch lx. I've owned the car twice. stock block with lots of performance parts. 99k miles, EXTREMELY CLEAN Car. Red on red. 377 at the wheels on the bottle, 277 off.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Depends on the car...looking in the 7-11 range. If it's on the higher end I expect it to be real nice.....I see some nice fox bodies in the 10-11k range on all the forums. I am looking for NO RUST.

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member

marco93cobra

Established Member
I dont know if it would be worth it cause I am pretty far from you, but I have a clean nicely modded 93 black cobra. I am looking around the 10K

Users who are viewing this thread