WTB: Clean '96-'98 PI Swapped GT - Lot's of Info Inside

JZNYCRealEstate

Established Member
I will be returning to Colorado for about a year or so to finish my degree once I finished up this job here and will be looking for a car to purchase.

I have already been pre-approved for a loan and am a very honest motivated buyer looking for a very honest motivated seller.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
'99-'04 GT
'96-'98 PI Swapped GT
'96-'98 Cobra
'99/'01 Cobra

CAR MUST HAVE THESE THINGS:
Clean title
Be a daily-driveable car and have no major issues that need attention or repair. I cannot stress this enough.
Be a non-smoking vehicle
No exterior/interior damage/major cosmetic defects
5-Speed
Be under 120k miles
Be priced between $5,000-$8,500
Be within range of a $500 shipping cost to Las Vegas, NV (car will be registered and titled in Las Vegas as my return to Colorado is temporary), or have a seller willing to pay all shipping costs over the first $500.
No ABS or CEL lights
No false odometer readings
No Hail Damage
No frame damage

Anyone of these items missing is a deal breaker.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE CAR ALREADY HAD THESE THINGS
As new of tires as humanly possible
A nice sounding exhaust system; an O/R mid-pipe is just fine as Nevada only does OBD testing.
A hand-held tuner
Premium wheels and tires
Suspension modifications with the car lowered a bit
Preferably no Electric Green or Yellow Chrome

Shoot me a PM or drop me a line on here if you're selling something that fits my criteria. I'll be looking to pull the trigger in the next 4-8 weeks.

Must have extensive pictures and multiple videos of the car running. If I'm taking a risk of buying your car sight unseen, you need to be willing to provide A LOT of documentation, photos, and video. Half-assed descriptions and a lack of detail/pictures will always make me nervous and will not make me want to do business with you.

Thanks everyone! Let me know what you've got!!

Users who are viewing this thread