WTB: Cheap 28 spline axles & diff for 99gt - Houston pref.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I have a roller I need to get out of the garage and I'm looking for a cheap set of stock 28 splines and a stock diff for the 8.8 so I can roll it around, ditched mine a long time ago. I'm in the Houston area so if you're in the outlying areas or local thats preferable since shipping will be expensive, but let me know what you got. As long as they will allow the car to roll, i don't care if they're damaged or whatever, cheap or free is what I'm looking for

Jad
936 - 444-9047

mach1gsxr

Established Member
I have the diff. and axles. You can have both for 60 plus shipping. Hire much you asking for the roller?

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I'm trying to get 3500 for the roller, and shipping those axles may be cost prohibitive I wonder how much it would be with shipping to 77384. I'm trying to source some stuff locally today, I may have a line on some stock axles here but the guy isn't responding so I might grab those from you either way. I'm interested nonetheless

mach1gsxr

Established Member
I'm trying to get 3500 for the roller, and shipping those axles may be cost prohibitive I wonder how much it would be with shipping to 77384. I'm trying to source some stuff locally today, I may have a line on some stock axles here but the guy isn't responding so I might grab those from you either way. I'm interested nonetheless

Just a rough estimate showed about 54 to ship. I guess the weight to be around 40 for axles and 40 for the diff. So i guess about 100 shipped for everything then if your still interested.

Sorry for the late response.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
Let me try to get 100 dollars together, I lost my job, and I have 50 dollars to last me until I sell this roller or some car parts. I need to find a DD bad, my cobra is leaking water and I can't drive it very far without having to add water

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread