WTB: Catback

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
I have a Magnaflow catback with about 10,000 miles on it. I just had the tips professionally polished and can send out pics upon request. It will have to be tonight as I am at work right now. LMK if you're interested and we can work something out.

SurferSVT

V
Established Member
Thank you very much for your responses.

I did some research last night, listened to some audio clips of various exhaust systems and I think I've narrowed my search down to the following;

Magnaflow
Bassani
Borla

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I can do $350 shipped....but it's going to have to be cut....I didn't want it leaking anywhere, so the tailpipes are welded to the mufflers. Even if you don't get mine...get a magniflow...new ones are about 5-600 I think, but they sound amazing!

Last edited:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
My exhaust is not welded and is just as it was when shipped in very good shape. I sent pics to you

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
pic so you can see how it looks under the car. It really does look very aggressive. I'm glad I went with the three inch and four inch tips. I'll get some more of under the car if you want....

Mustang002.gif

Calithekid

Established Member
Hey brother the magnaflow for this car sounds incredable to me but it also depend what your looking for. Whats cool about this exhaust is it when you turn on the car and are crusing its nice and subtle still agreesive sounding but a very nice tone not overwhelming and driving the sound doesnt take over you can still hear your radio and cops wont be after you. But when you get on it thats when it comes alive a very deep aggressive wtf sound. I reminds me of a tiger it can be nice and cuddly or you very easily can be reminded not to **** with it either. So you get best of both worlds. I also noticed you had narrowed your choices I asctually have the bassani headers with this exhaust and cut my two front headers to make it fit and that combo evn deepend the tone and at wot this tiger sounds like a NASCA awesome. ... OOOOHHHH and stay awy from flowmasters on the terminator in my opinion it sounds cheap unless you mix with certain x pipe or headers combo, just doesnt do the terminator justice better on old cobs.. One more thing I bought mine like two years ago from dealer on here that sold it shipped for like 375 BRand new and the guys here recomended him soory i cant remember who but search Im sure you find. Good luck

SurferSVT

V
Established Member
TTT

Sale was pending and fell through unfortunately. (My fault, not his. Had a small emergency I had to take care of.)

Still very interested in buying a cat back, have money in hand (Paypal)

Users who are viewing this thread