WTB: Catback for 03-04.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
In the market for a catback for the cobra and really don't have the money to pay retail right now so if anyone has anything for sale let me know.

FullSize03

Established Member
I have a c/b that sounded great on my cobra. It has Bullet mufflers w/ 3in tips. I am in Flower Mound, so you can take a look first to see if you like it. Did you get rid of the Bullitt?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FullSize03 said:
I have a c/b that sounded great on my cobra. It has Bullet mufflers w/ 3in tips. I am in Flower Mound, so you can take a look first to see if you like it. Did you get rid of the Bullitt?

Yeah, it should be around one of those rinky used lots though, I'm sure they whole saled it. If someone gets there hands on it can I have my SLP mufflers back?

What do you mean by bullet mufflers? What are you asking?

FullSize03

Established Member
Cb

They Are Dynomax 3in Bullet Mufflers. They Are Straight Thru. I Tried All Kinds Of Setups On My Cobra. Imo The Best I Found Was A Bassani Catted X And This Catback. I Would Go 200 For You Since You're Local. I Really Don't Need The Money, So I'll Make You A Deal. If You Buy It, And Don't Like The Way It Sounds, Just Bring It Back. I Really Think You Will Like It Though. -mike

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I've got a set of Borla Stingers...lemmie know.....$450 + shipping, I can also include a Bassani Off-Road X for $600 total + shipping (Bothe the Borlas and Bassanis).

-Mike

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FullSize03 said:
They Are Dynomax 3in Bullet Mufflers. They Are Straight Thru. I Tried All Kinds Of Setups On My Cobra. Imo The Best I Found Was A Bassani Catted X And This Catback. I Would Go 200 For You Since You're Local. I Really Don't Need The Money, So I'll Make You A Deal. If You Buy It, And Don't Like The Way It Sounds, Just Bring It Back. I Really Think You Will Like It Though. -mike

I'll check back with you in the summer and if its still laying around I'll come pick it up.

I just blew 120 bucks on Dave Matthews Band tickets or I'd pick it up on my way back to school sunday afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread