WTB Boss 302...

RSKtakR

Established Member
Looking for a low mileage 2013 preferably but also interested in 2012/13 LS's with low miles. Recaro's are a must. Really wanting a Grabber Blue, but not opposed to other colors if the miles/price is right. I am in Kansas City Missouri but not afraid to travel or get it transported. Stock is ok and so it modded. Definitely wouldn't be upset to land a good deal on a supercharged or turbo'd Boss either.

BossMP

Established Member
I may have an option for you. I don't post here much so I am unable to PM you. Send me a PM for more info. I have a 2013 GHIG with a Vortec V3si installed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BossMP

Established Member
Hmmmm....I can read your pm but can't reply. Not sure why I'm having this issue but pm me your email and I will send you some details.

BossMP

Established Member
Pics and description of car emailed. I sent several emails because the files were pretty big.

Bakerfish17

Established Member
I work for a dealership that has a super low mileage one. 2012 Race Red with 4,100 miles, $31,990. Located in NJ. 732-403-1112 if you're interested.

HawaiiKid

Established Member
Bumping this thread, might be in the market for a 13 Boss in anything except GHIG or black in the near future...whats out there?

Users who are viewing this thread