WTB Boss 302

97novi2k

Established Member
Looking to buy a nice low mileage boss 302.

Prefer orange but open to other colors
Under 15k miles preferred
Mods are perfectly fine
Willing to travel for the right car and want to see what is out there.

[email protected]

97novi2k

Established Member
Also I am located in 37174

Might be harder to find one than I thought :)

RedBossman

Established Member
I'm seriously considering selling mine. It's a 2013 Race Red. 3800 miles, VMP GEN 2 Stage 3, 825WHP with a mild VMP tune, Air Ride, Full BMR suspension, Cortex Watts link, PST Carbon Fiber DS, Full Kooks exhaust, retains factory side-pipes, MGW race-spec shifter, etc. I have the Boss 302 owners kit, factory car cover and the car has only been driven in the rain once. Probably worth your drive to drive down and look. I'm not far away in Arab, AL 35016

27yrimd.jpg

11rxjxj.jpg

Tyler72

Established Member
Looking to buy a nice low mileage boss 302.

Prefer orange but open to other colors
Under 15k miles preferred
Mods are perfectly fine
Willing to travel for the right car and want to see what is out there.

[email protected]

If you are interested in a 13 SBY LS I'm toying with the idea of selling mine. Lots of top of the line suspension/drivetrain mods, full Kooks exhaust, Airaid carbon fiber intake, MGW, etc, tuned by Shaun at AED... Right at 20K on the clock but always garage kept and it does have all the options, cover, owners kit, etc. I even have spare OEM floor mats and a spare OEM Ford "Boss 302" labeled belt. Engine is bone stock internally.

I did send you an email also. Pic of car and full list of mods in signature. Im not terribly far from you in Chattanooga, TN.
Thanks,
Tyler

rlearp

Established Member
I'll be listing mine here shortly. $18.5k, all stock, very nice, and I'm the original owner. Recaros and Torsen, all Boss promotional items included, never seen inclement weather. Located in Raleigh NC.

Users who are viewing this thread