WTB Borla Touring or Steeda IRS catback

IcemanSN95

Established Member
Looking to buy a Borla Touring or Steeda IRS catback. Have an 03 Cobra. I’ll pay shipping if not close to me. I’m in SoCal Anaheim area. Thanks!

cj428mach

Established Member
There was a guy selling a Borla Touring for $450ish if I remember right on facebook, rare to see.

IcemanSN95

Established Member
Yeah. Saw that. Actually 2. But they don’t seem to want to ship. Unless the one your talking about is in a different ad.

IcemanSN95

Established Member
Sorry for the delayed reply. But yes. The Magnaflow I have is too loud and raspy for my taste. Listening to these online it seems to be a lil quieter. I’m old and kinda like the chambered sounds but I’ve heard these and think I’m liking the sound. PM me your number if you like.
Thanks bro! Appreciate it!
-Brad

Still looking for the borla touring setup?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

oh3redfiresvt

Established Member
Sorry, just sold it last week
Sorry for the delayed reply. But yes. The Magnaflow I have is too loud and raspy for my taste. Listening to these online it seems to be a lil quieter. I’m old and kinda like the chambered sounds but I’ve heard these and think I’m liking the sound. PM me your number if you like.
Thanks bro! Appreciate it!
-Brad

floodstang

Established Member
I went from the Stingers to the Touring cat-back. Sounds much better to me. Less rasp and a deeper sound. You will definitely like it

Lasanga

Mark it 8, Dude
Established Member
Looking to buy a Borla Touring or Steeda IRS catback. Have an 03 Cobra. I’ll pay shipping if not close to me. I’m in SoCal Anaheim area. Thanks!
I have an IRS Borla Touring Catback - I can send you pics later today. I'm in Chicago, $450 + shipping. PM me and I'll send you my ph. number.

Users who are viewing this thread