WTB Boost a pump

mattmynhier

Established Member
Need good working boost a pump...
Lemno if you have one

MBSVT

I have a vmp one I bought a while back from a member, but ended up going to a full return system and never used it. Was gonna save it for a swap, but scrapped the swap idea...

IMG_0878.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
Is this what you have? Do you have the plug in play wire harness?

VMP-ENF021.3.png

Or this one? Thanks

VMPAMP.2.jpg

Last edited:

87GTSB

Established Member
I’ve got one available out of my ‘03. Was in for about 5-6k miles before I went return style fuel system and removed it. Feel free to PM me for pics or more info!

Brian Kimbrell

200F62F3-9069-4E72-8285-39B20C217A7B.jpeg
59AAA7D0-911E-4DE0-BC7E-E1094172B1ED.jpeg
Hey Matt, I sent a PM back in February about the inner workings of the M55 muffler and never heard anything back. Can you describe what the inside looks like. If you can draw a detailed 3D picture of what the inside looks like, I’d greatly appreciate it! I’m trying to build a custom muffler but info on the M55 is hard to come by. Thanks for anything you can provide!

mattmynhier

Established Member
View attachment 1567191 View attachment 1567192 Hey Matt, I sent a PM back in February about the inner workings of the M55 muffler and never heard anything back. Can you describe what the inside looks like. If you can draw a detailed 3D picture of what the inside looks like, I’d greatly appreciate it! I’m trying to build a custom muffler but info on the M55 is hard to come by. Thanks for anything you can provide!

IMG_0937.JPG

3 inch pipe through muffler

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Brian Kimbrell

Yea, I got those pictures from one of your posts a while back and a few more from someone else. I’ve brightened them up as much as I could but still can’t see exactly how they’re built. Someone said there’s a 1/4” gap between the inlet pipe and pipe running through the muffler and another 1/4” gap at the other end between the outlet pipe and through pipe. Did you ever shine a light down in there and notice those gaps? Any other info about the inside workings?

Users who are viewing this thread