WTB: Black 98 center console

95riosnake

Established Member
I'm looking for a complete black center console from a 98 like the one below. I don't need the shifter bezel. Needs to be in great condition.

1998_00029_06.jpg

I know most people prefer the 02-04 console with the built-in cup holders but I am only looking for the 98.

Hoping one of you guys that does part outs/salvage parts has something for me. MPS Auto Salvage said they don't have anything for me, even though their site shows they are parting out five 98's with black center consoles...

harricanfloyd

Established Member
Hit up Mustangmaniac94 He had one for sale. I was suppose to buy it, but I ended up getting a 02 one from the boneyard.. He seems like a good guy.

harricanfloyd

Established Member
Dont tell me you screwed up your console trying to install a whistler 3600 display in the coin slot like me. I dremmeled out too much and the display wouldn't sit flush... "F'ed it up....so I had to get another lol

95riosnake

Established Member
Haha well my console has seen better days and I have plans to locate some gauges using that removable cup holder part. I'll pm him and see what he says, thanks!

95riosnake

Established Member
Mustangmaniac94's console is charcoal, so I'd have to dye it. I'm not totally opposed to that but I would prefer to just have one that is already black so I don't have to worry about the dye rubbing off over time.

So BUMP, anyone with a black 98 console available?

Users who are viewing this thread