WTB black 1993 with cloth interior and a sunroof

WillyB93

Established Member
I am feeling out whats available at this time, searching for a 1993 Cobra, black car with cloth interior, black preferably or gray cloth!! Must have a sunroof!!! With a tops of 25k miles Bone stock no mods with as much original paperwork as possible which is a plus!!! I know this may be a stretch just want to see whats out there!!! I am getting the itch for another car these days!

PM me or Email me @ [email protected]

Last edited:

OnceBitten

Established Member
If you run across the same car minus the sunroof in your search, will you shoot me a PM? I'm looking for the same car, but am a little less picky :D

WillyB93

Established Member
I got a rough count of 152 with the black on black interior and sunroof! So my choice may end up being a gray cloth car instead of black interior.

buddha93

Established Member
I got a rough count of 152 with the black on black interior and sunroof! So my choice may end up being a gray cloth car instead of black interior.

Is that crunching numbers that Kevin provided? I'd think the number would have been higher.

WillyB93

Established Member
Makes the search just a tad bit harder with numbers like that. He hasn't got me any numbers with gray cloth yet.

Users who are viewing this thread