WTB: Black 03/04 hood

Rusty67

Established Member
EDIT:
Thank you 20psirabbit. The hood is great and I appreciate your time delivering the hood.

I'm looking for a replacement hood for my dad's Mustang. He drove it with the hood unlatched on the freeway and long story short he needs a new one.

I'd rather buy local if I can because shipping will suck. I'm willing to pickup the hood from anywhere in the greater LA area. Even as far south as San Diego and as far north as SLO.

Last edited:

greengt88

Established Member
i have a friend with a sonic blue factory hood, he only wants $250 for it. I imagine it would ha ve to be shipped freight, probably $130-150, i can get u in touch with him if u are serious.

Rusty67

Established Member
The price sure is right for it. It would have to be painted but I imagine it wouldn't cost TOO much to get it painted...

Can you get some pics of the hood ?

I have a friend with a shop you can ship to to keep costs down as it is a commercial address. Shipping to zip 91304 commerical address if you would please.

20psirabbit

Established Member
Yo boss I live just outside Palmdale, I've got a dsg cobra hood, I was told I could get ~$400 for it? make me an offer, obviously you can pick it up, so no shipping costs :beer:

1289278427.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread