WTB: Black ‘94-5 Interior Door Panels

amorrow

Established Member
Hi, looking for an original pair of black door panels with perforated vinyl inserts. Condition must be excellent with no significant scuffs, tears, adhesion issues.

Thanks!
Adam

amorrow

Established Member
Bump, still looking for a pair in mint/excellent condition. Would offer the black panels in my 24k-mile ‘96 + cash too.

Thanks,
Adam

RACERBOB46

Established Member
I feel your pain, I have a 96 Cobra with 26 K miles. I have a NOS driver side door panel from a 94 and have been looking for a passenger side for years. I have found some that are nice but not nice enough. Good luck with your search.

Bob

amorrow

Established Member
Hi Bob, yes I see a lot of NOS panels available, but most likely old dealer b-stock. Otherwise mint panels in original boxes with exception of small tear, etc...a shame because that tiny flaw would be so difficult to repair and renders the panel useless.

amorrow

Established Member
Still looking, even though I’ve bought two pairs but aren’t quite mint and would like a better pair.

Shoot me a price for your mint or NOS pair....or looking for parts? I have a lot of pieces off my 24k-mile black ‘96 Cobra...original hood, bumper covers, fenders, wing, seats, complete front and rear suspension assemblies with brakes, k member and rearend.

Abood Al Raisi

Established Member
Hi there, I was looking since two years and finally I got from Canada.
Anyway try to contact with Parts Farm on Facebook, they parted out 95 Cobra last week. It has black door panels, and I guess they said around $500 + $60 shipping.

Regards
Abdullah

amorrow

Established Member
Hi there, I was looking since two years and finally I got from Canada.
Anyway try to contact with Parts Farm on Facebook, they parted out 95 Cobra last week. It has black door panels, and I guess they said around $500 + $60 shipping.

Regards
Abdullah

Thanks for the lead, Abdullah!

Users who are viewing this thread