WTB: Any Wheel/Tire Package for 1999 Mustang. Preferably near NC

Tygerwoody

Established Member
See title.

I need wheels and tires for my 1999 Cobra. They can be new or used. Looking for 17's, 18's, or 19's. No other sizes. No preference on style. Basically the best deal I see, I'll buy.

I am buying ASAP. Please respond to this thread and email me at [email protected] with what you have. As I said before, I'm buying the best deal. So the seller either needs to live near North Carolina(I live in Raleigh, NC) or cut me a deal on shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: I currently have 17" inch wheels that have tires on them, so if someone has a good deal on just 17" inch wheels, I may be interested in that as well!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
I have 18in 03 cobra wheels in chrome with rear tires and im in greensboro and will meet u halfway for delivery call me at 3369083734 if interested see my ad in this section for pics

SSSLAV8

Established Member
I have a set of 99 cobra oem rims(satin) with tires that I will sell for $300+shipping...LMK

white2001cobra

Established Member
I don't live close to you but I am selling Chrome Fr500's I have a post labeled Chrome FR500's They have New Nittos on the rear and BFG's up front

Users who are viewing this thread