WTB Any Color - Serious Buyer

Goode34

Established Member
New member here looking to purchase any color combo. Not really interested into heavy mods as I am looking for a nice "close to original" cruiser. I prefer something within 200-300 mile radius of the DC area but can work with a motivated seller. Also prefer cars in the 100k or fewer mileage range, obviously the lower the better. Thanks!

cobradude99

Established Member
Wtb any color serious buyer

Hi, saw on here your looking for a 93 Cobra, I have a black w-leather & sunroof 54k miles & a teal hardtop w-leather & 75k in NC that I'm gonna sell. Email me at [email protected] if your interested & ill send a number to get in touch w-me.

whitelightning9

Established Member
I have a black 93 grey leather and a sunroof, car has been flawlessly restored by one of the best in the business, I have over 200 pics to document this. The whole car is amost all brand new. Let me know if interested.

Goode34

Established Member
Thanks to everyone that reached out, as of yesterday I am happy to be the owner of my new red with grey leather no sunroof.

Goode34

Established Member
Thanks vinchez. Yea I am really excited to be in the crew :) Will definitely post some pics as soon as I can break away from admiring it 24/7. Its #639 with 80K although the last owner only put 6K on it since 2002.

vinchez78

Established Member
Thanks vinchez. Yea I am really excited to be in the crew :) Will definitely post some pics as soon as I can break away from admiring it 24/7. Its #639 with 80K although the last owner only put 6K on it since 2002.

Lol I know what you mean, I still look at it 24/7 . Salud!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread