WTB Any 17" Mustang wheels. Live in NC. Will not pay shipping

Tygerwoody

Established Member
WTB Any 17" or 18" wheels. Live in NC. Will not pay shipping

Long story short.

I bought a cobra. The previous owner put ricer wheels on it. They are 17inch ricer wheels. I just want a replacement. I'm looking for someone in the NC/SC/VA area that has some 17 inch wheels for sale. Really, anything will do. FR500, Bullets, Cobras, anything(other than boring GT wheels). I can't stand looking at these ricer wheels any longer.

My email is [email protected]

If i don't respond on here, just email me. Thanks!

Jacob

Last edited:

Tygerwoody

Established Member
And just so you guys feel sorry for me. Maybe even sorry enough that you want to give me a good deal. A pic of the ricer wheels I have to stare at.

DSC00123.jpg

GROSS!!!

PS. If someone wants these ricer wheels. I am VERY willing to workout a trade. Or even trade+cash. The seller told me that these wheels are very lightweight and good for racing. I don't know. I don't care. To me, they are just ugly. If you want some ugly "lightweight" wheels, let me know.

Last edited:

Tygerwoody

Established Member
Reason I said 17 inch was because I really don't want to buy tires. It would have to be a good price for me to buy 18's and they would have to come with tires.

What is your price?

across5aprils

Established Member
i have 17" bullet chrome wheels for sale realll niceee im trying to get rid of them cause i just bought new wheels let me know!

across5aprils

Established Member
I did some crappy copy and pasting lol but these are my exact wheels off my car put on yours looks sweet to me man
cobra1.jpg

Tygerwoody

Established Member
99NCLightning, What kind of life do the tires have? If good, then I'm interested.

accross, Thanks for photoshopping 19's :D . Anyway, how much for the chrome wheels. Do they include tires. You live far away. So how much shipped.

Striped97

Established Member
I've got some 17x9 front, 17x10.5 rear, chrome fr500s. No tires, great shape if your interested. pm me and let me know.

across5aprils

Established Member
hahaha i tried at least lol i thought it looked sweet maybe got carried away lol but im not sure the shipping amount to there and im not sure how to look it up :shrug:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
If you are willing to drive down to Atlanta I have some 01 Cobra wheels that I am seriously considering selling. I will not be back up there for a week though.

red9450

Established Member
i'll sell you my cobra wheels and tires 350 shipped. pm me if interested, thanks,

Lenny

Tygerwoody

Established Member
Is that a trans am rear wing? LOL,
Good luck with your search
Its a roush rear wing.

Yea. The guy who owned this poor cobra before had no sense of style whatsoever. He did add some pretty nice bolt ons though. :thumbsup:

Anyway. I had someone offer to give me a set of 17" chrome bullets with tires for $400. However, stupid me hasn't logged onto my account for a little bit and by the time I responded, he sold. :cuss:

Anyway #2. If anyone has any other deals they want to throw my way, let me know. I do want the tires to have at least 1/2 tread.

Users who are viewing this thread