WTB : Alcoa Wheels

mgmustang1

Established Member
If anyone wants just one 20x9", I have just the one left over. Brand new in the box still, good for a spare wheel, just in case!

i have one that has some road rash that id like to replace. i tried calling the shop and left a message.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Has anyone seen these on a white GT500. Not sure how well the wheel would look on a white with grabber blue strips. I found a smoking hot deal on a wheel and tire package. Just want to see how you guys think it would look.

DSC02518RS.jpg

DSC02519RS.jpg

sajonf

Established Member
Thank you for posting the pictures. I just placed my order for set. $2,945 with tires and center caps. I hope I didn't over pay to much. I'll post pics as soon as I get them mounted.

I sure hope you talked to a real person who told you they were in stock. If you placed an online order unfortunately you will be disappointed. If you did in fact find a set of these wheels with tires and center caps - that's a good price you definitely didn't over pay

Last edited:

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
Your right, I got F**ked. Luckily I found a site that had 3 sets of black Alcoa's with black center caps. I did talk to sales and they still had 2 sets left with center caps after my order. The guy did say that he will never again get more. Here is the link if you guys want to buy some, only 2 sets left. Good luck.

05-11 Mustang/Shelby Alcoa Wheel, Black Power Coat, 20x10 w/ 6.97 BS +36.83mm Offset, Rear Only LIMITED SUPPLY! BUY NOW! 05-11 Mustang/Shelby Alcoa Wheel, Black Power Coat, 20x10 w/ 6.97 BS +36.83mm Offset [8S3Z-1007-10-BK] - $649.99 : Shelby Perform

shelby2

Established Member
I had three differnt vendors who had them paid for them only to find out inventory was off. If anyone knows of a Vendor please let me know still searching but no luck. The black powder coat is not my cup of tea for the white with blue stripes (wich is what my car is) worse case is I'll have to go with the c56 wheel..:nonono:

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
To each there own, but I like the black Alcoa's. I have a white 2011 with grabber blue stripes and think they will look awesome. In my opinion, no wheel is as good looking as the Alcoa.

Users who are viewing this thread