WTB AFS cobra style rims in any condition. 18 inch Paypal ready!!

Svtcobra188

Established Member
I have 2 rears already and was looking to complete the set. So I need the 2 fronts....18x9. Preferably in black to match rears. But if anyone has some that need to be refinished its fine as I will have them powder coated! Thanks guys, looking to get something before I leave for hot rod weekend in Maryland :coolman::coolman:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
I'm trying to get the car done by oc cruise. But I have a full set of 18's in chrome I'm selling. 18x9 and 18x10.5's. If rather sell as a full set though.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I have 2 rears already and was looking to complete the set. So I need the 2 fronts....18x9. Preferably in black to match rears. But if anyone has some that need to be refinished its fine as I will have them powder coated! Thanks guys, looking to get something before I leave for hot rod weekend in Maryland :coolman::coolman:
I have set of Black chrome AFS Cobras in good condition, iam thinking about selling if I can find some Chrome AFS cobra style, want to mention 1 of my 18x9s does have a curb rash.

I'm trying to get the car done by oc cruise. But I have a full set of 18's in chrome I'm selling. 18x9 and 18x10.5's. If rather sell as a full set though.

Interested in your set the set.

Last edited:

Franco

Established Member
I have set of Black chrome AFS Cobras in good condition, iam thinking about selling if I can find some Chrome AFS cobra style, want to mention 1 of my 18x9s does have a curb rash.

Interested in your set the set.

Call/text me 516-633-4227

Users who are viewing this thread