WTB AFS Chrome 18" Cobra wheels

Mehlig12

Established Member
The title says it all I am in search of a set of AFS 18" Chrome Cobra wheel 18x9/18x10.5 with or without tires Chrome only thanks.

Mehlig12

Established Member
I will offer reward if your lead results in purchase of AFS Chrome wheels I have been checking Craigslist. If you come across a set of AFS wheels shoot me a PM

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I will offer reward if your lead results in purchase of AFS Chrome wheels I have been checking Craigslist. If you come across a set of AFS wheels shoot me a PM
Is AFS no longer selling them direct? Their site says they’re in stock

SLOWBRA

Established Member
They are out of stock on the chrome but they are still available. I bought a set a few months back, you just have to keep checking.

That’s good to know. I’ve had my polished TF wheels for as long as I can remember, but have been toying with getting the AFS reps for the ease of cleaning. Will have to keep an eye out.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
I wish another company would come on board and make them. The last two sets I’ve had have developed chrome peel and start to leak air. Super annoying.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
That’s good to know. I’ve had my polished TF wheels for as long as I can remember, but have been toying with getting the AFS reps for the ease of cleaning. Will have to keep an eye out.
What true forged wheels do you have?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread